Saturday, January 16, 2010

Half Full

Half Full

Let's,
Take our cups
And,
Raise them up
And,
Toast to the life that we're beginning to see.
Well,
I see you
And,
You see me
And,
I have a feeling something amazing is about to be.
So please,
Smile me your best
And,
I'll do the rest
And,
Meet me halfway every now and then.
I can,
Open you up
And,
Drink from your cup
And,
Still fill you back up to the top again.
I'm so,
Full of myself
And,
It's making you melt
And,
You have me believing that I have your key.
Well I,
Know that I do
And,
It will fit you
And,
I believe that we are fitting to see.
I've learned,
Positive times
And,
Positive minds
And,
Attraction leads to much greater events.
So,
Take my hand
And,
Let life show the plan
And,
If not now, it'll soon begin to make sense.

You and I,
Are merely children of the sky.
>Half full of ourselves? Yes!<
But still,
We're searching for the wings to this poem,
To fly us back home.

-Brennan Brenoso

"PoetsTruMental"

2 comments:

  1. Finally took out time to check out your poems and Half Full is my favorite. I'm pretty sure I know who its about.

    ReplyDelete