Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Seek the Love

I Seek the Love

I seek the love where she knows me better than I understand myself.
The love in which I fear of a break up not only because I love her to death,
But because I'm scared to lose the huge part of me in her-
Not the time invested-
But the actual being of me attached to her and only lives because of her.

I seek the love that exist on its own accord.
There's life, diseases, careers, friends, days, nights, social injustices, catastrophes.
But on it's own inner-higher level, is our love.
The rest of the world can not phase it.
But the love we share makes this stuff worth living through it all.

I seek the love where if she doesn't call, my trust isn't compromised
In fact, it isn't even a thought- only concerns for her safety and if she is lost comes to mind.
I have no feelings of deceit in my emotional or mental repertoire.
And she doesn't worry about the human man I was born as,
She only possesses the abstract propensity of her perfect man demonstrated thus far.

I seek the love that breathes I love you's.
Even the shadow of what we have doesn't cast doubt.
The love that cures wars but because of the overflowing passion it harbors, has the potential to cause them as well.
The love that connects every star with traversable pathways if I am here and she happens to be on another planet.
The love that every writer, singer, artist, romantic and even time is waiting to experience.

I seek that love.

Brennan Brenoso/Oso©

"PoetsTruMental"

No comments:

Post a Comment