Saturday, February 21, 2009

Aren't We All Just A Little Unsure

Aren't We All Just A Little Unsure

Tell Me What You Like.
If he is not Me,
Then I'll gladly step away.
-Well well, I am not him-
So I'll take my leave.
Don't say you accept me as I am,
Even with me not being your created man.
Because you built him up in your head,
So you should have him as.
I'm all for:
You can do anything and get whatever or whoever you put your mind too,
So I'm stepping away.
Don't pull me back for some insecure reason of not wanting to be alone
Or not wanting to hurt me!
Trust me, I'll be fine!
Make yourself strong enough never to settle for less than what you deserve;
Don't mind that you are who I thought up in my head as the one for me;
One day, the girl who created me and the girl I created will meet.
In due time, In due time..
Or maybe it is, that you don't exactly know what you like yet?
And this is all trial and error?
That is the human way, isn't it?
We're just uncertain.

~Brennan Brenoso

"When I write, I take flight; I Feel Free When I'm Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment