Monday, February 16, 2009

There's Nothing There (Passion)

There's Nothing There (Passion)

But I can build passion.
I'll just draw it from what you want;
What you need.
I'll watch you stutter,
I'll hear you breathe.
I'll feel you up,
I'll lick you down.
I'll place my lips
All around.
I'll tell you to wrap your arms around me,
Let me feel your body.
I'll sense your eagerness
For a sensual orgasmic party.
Once I get inside of you,
You won't ever want me to leave.
Just rock your body slowly,
Let the sensation of the moment be.
Tell me when to speed it up,
Rough house beat it up,
While you're climaxing,
I'll use my tongue to clean it up.
Bite me on my bottom lip
When you desire more action.
You can ride on top
As you would a horse in playful fashion.
I'll let you mount me,
Count slow and grind to three.
Move your body barely
Now you stop and let me be.
I'll grab you by your waist,
Lift you up a little and start moving too-
Up & down,
Up & down,
Up & down,
'Til you cum down..
I'll let you lay there.
You're going to want to stay there.
There was nothing there,
Now we're bound by passion.

~Brennan Brenoso

"When I write, I take flight; I Feel Free When I'm Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment