Monday, February 16, 2009

If I Were Ever To..

If I Were Ever To..

She has to have the beauty of my imagination-
Eyes bright; not colored but with life.
Her kisses must excuse time (or at least be perceived as such),
Hold it in place until we pull away.
Her voice will be my anchor that keeps me grounded.
When she isn't near, I'll still hear her sound.
Temptation must test me every times she smiles.
I'm full of energy and she should be too, SO; she should be a nympho.
She will love my lust;
Also lust the need for my love.
Fashion to me is matching,
So she doesn't need the latest.
But all she wears will compliment her beautifully
And all she doesn't, those times, I will complement her incredibly.
She will know & appreciate my craft.
As a result of what we share, take the role as my biggest inspiration.
She must understand what "At Your Best" and "By Your Side" means to me..
If possible, sing them to me in times of need.
Priorities have to be in order-
Not a thing over me.
She'll learn my habits
Fathom my niche and be comfortable enough there to sleep.
She will go to all lengths to be sure that I'm satisfied.
Her actions will be reassuring; Her Love taboo.
She will experience every season from there on out, by my side.
Her presence will be my Winters; my Summers; my Springs; & my Falls.
And If I Were Ever To say I Love You,
I will be ready to reciprocate it all.

~Brennan Brenoso

"When I write, I take flight; I Feel Free When I'm Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment